Saturday, November 25,2017 is Small Business Saturday®
It’s a day to celebrate and support small businesses and everything they do for their communities. Join the SBA, SBDC, and organizations across the country in supporting your local small business by shopping at a small business.
This is how you can participate:
Go out, find, and shop from participating small businesses.
Read any of the blogs by the SBA below or Contact us to get free 1-on-1 help!
- 6 Ways to Maximize Your Return on Sponsoring or Hosting Holiday Events
- 7 Holiday Marketing Tips on a Limited Budget
- 5 Ways to Market Your Business for the Holiday Season
- Start Now to Plan Your Holiday Retail Marketing Campaign
- How to Market Your Business with an Event
- 33 Creative Ideas for Small Business Holiday Marketing
- 6 Good Reasons to Start your Holiday Marketing Plan Now
- Get free Small Business Saturday® marketing materials – including sample posters, press releases, and social media updates
For partner organizations and other government agencies
Share this with someone you know
Sign up & stay informed!
Subscribe to our email newsletter, and we’ll let you know about the latest business information, events, and workshops to help you improve your business skills.