[HANDS-ON] QUICKBOOKS TRAINING WORKSHOP
America’s SBDC at NJCU invites you to enroll in our QuickBooks Training Workshop to be held on Tuesday September 26th from 1-4pm, location will be at the link above.
The 3-hour, HANDS-ON, QuickBooks Workshop will instruct business owners, business financial personnel, business bookkeepers and anyone managing the payroll, finances, and inventory of a business on how to learn and grow your business better.
Our certified QuickBooks instructors will show you how to use the most updated QuickBooks software helping you to increase your business accuracy with your accountants and the local banks. QuickBooks software will help your business save time and money!
The HANDS-ON, QuickBooks Workshop is designed for business owners, employees at businesses, persons who want to work for businesses in a payroll or financial capacity and need training.
Space is limited so enroll today!
Training Workshop includes:
• Hands-on instruction by certified QuickBooks instructor
• Free 30-day QuickBooks Trial Online Software/Access
• Resource booklet
Juan Medina, Senior Consultant
Christian Pichardo, Marketing Consultant
Beshoy Hanna, Finance Consultant
Call: (201) 200-2156
Different versions of QB and selecting proper version
Basics of QB:
- Setting up new company file
- Connecting bank account to download bank transactions
- Creating new accounts, customers, and vendors
- Writing and printing checks from QBO
- Recording expenses and deposits
- Reconciling bank activity
- Cash basis balance sheet and profit and loss
Invoicing and Bill Payments:
- Review of customer and vendor center in QBO
- Recording bills and bill payments
- Creating products/services to be included on invoices
- Creating invoices and customizing
- Receiving customer payments and recording deposits
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable aging reports
- Accrual based Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss
We will provide:
- Computers + Software
Bonus: Free 30-Day Trial of Quickbooks Online
KRISTIN E. CAVATAIO, CPA joined Presti & Naegele in 2012. She received her BS degree in Accounting from The Pennsylvania State University and received her MBA in Finance, with Advanced Certifications in both Public Accounting and International Business, from Iona College. Kristin brings client-oriented experience from over ten years working in the service industry in addition to three years working as a billing coordinator for a NYC law firm. She began with Presti & Naegele specializing in corporate, partnership and individual taxation and has now transitioned to a Consultant with the Accounting Technology Department. Kristin is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Share this with someone you know
Sign up & stay informed!
Subscribe to our email newsletter, and we’ll let you know about the latest business information, events, and workshops to help you improve your business skills.