A free program for NJ DOD Manufacturers & Contractors, created to boost recruitment, partnerships & retention.
Attention all New Jersey Department of Defense Manufacturers, DOD Engineering Companies and Program Management Firms supporting the Defense Industry, the Navy has developed a program specifically to support you as you support the mission. If your organization is not already part of the Navy’s Talent Pipeline Program you will want to register TODAY to learn more about the initiative.
The Program: The Navy Talent Pipeline Program (also known as TPP) is a comprehensive initiative the United States Navy has designated to help defense contractors identify, recruit, develop, and retain talented individuals across various career fields and specialties. The Navy seeks to stand up a NJ Flag by inviting New Jersey DOD Manufacturers and Defense Contractors to join this initiative at NO COST. This program is currently seeking NJ based companies who understand the importance of establishing and maintaining a strong workforce in support of the Department of Defense.
This Mission: The Navy seeks to partner with DOD Manufacturers and Defense Contractors in NJ. This program was established to help these industries maintain a skilled workforce, and a strong vibrant industrial base ensuring our nation’s defense and freedom.
The Key Components of the Program:
- Recruitment/Talent Acquisition – The TPP Program can assist your organization in attracting and recruiting the best talent for current and future positions. This includes seasoned professionals as well as individuals new to the field from various educational backgrounds and skill set.
- Key Partnerships –TPP will serve as bridge between your organization and Educational Partners. Through established relationships the TPP team will connect your Leadership and HR Team with key stakeholders at high schools, trade schools, colleges, and universities to help our team tap into the best talent in the region. The TPP is dedicated to helping you create and maintain a qualified pipeline of candidates for your current and future workforce needs.
- Talent Retention – The Navy’s Talent Pipeline Program team can also help your organization create a comprehensive retention plan that will help ensure your workforce remain engaged, productive and excited about their career with your organization.
- Bruce Warner – TPP Program Manager, TMG Inc.
- Andre Daniels – TPP NJ Coach, TMG Inc./NAWCAD LKE SBR
******Are you ready to get started? Join us for the December informational session 12/7/23 from 10am-11am to learn more.
**If you have any questions about the Navy Talent Pipeline Program – NJ Flag or this upcoming event please contact:
TPP NJ Coach,
TMG Inc./NAWCAD LKE SBR
SPONSORS: Navy, TMG, NAWCAD LKE SBR, NJSBDC at NJCU School of Business